Online shopping for the best Cronulla Sharks Mens Indigenous Jerseys 2022 now
The Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks-2022 Males Indigenous Jersey features deep blues combined with lighter tones. Elaine Chambers Hegarty has a combination of deep blues and lighter shades for the beach. The artwork has dark blues. Seashells make up the jerseys. They represent Kurranulla, meaning “place where pink oceanshells are found”. The photo below is a collaboration with Jay’s hostel youth. This shows traditional food resource. These sharks can be seen swimming at the bottom, feeding in a frenzy as they circle.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Elaine Chambers Hegarty is inspired by the land and water of Shire in her Jersey artwork
- This item is made from Ecotek fabric. It’s a more sustainable option.
- You will find embroidered Sharks badges on the chest and Telstra NRL Premiership buttons on the chest.
- Side-to-side Mesh Panels for Coolness provide airflow.
- Vneck collar with reinforced bars – tacks
- Tapered torso seams can give you an athletic appearance
- Drop hem finish
- Dynasty made it