Hot Sale: North Queensland Cowboys’ 2022 Men’s Indigenous Jersey
The Cowboys will be wearing the 2022 North Queensland Cowboys Indigenous Jersey in their Round 12 clash with the Panthers. Margaret Mara created this piece of artwork. This artwork shows the closeness of Indigenous people to the land or water. It is a celebration of their journey, from their birth to being guided by their ancestors. Dynasty Sport’s Ecotek fabric has been used in this garment. It is made with recycled plastic bottles.
- 100% Polyester Mesh Panels
- Premium embroidered logos of NRL and Cowboys
- High-raglan sleeve design, with underarm and side panelling mesh panels
- Dynasty Sport Ecotek is a lightweight 2 way stretch fabric with mesh panel details.
- Streamlined V neck collar with reinforced bra-tacks
- For extra strength reinforcement, cover stitch all over the garment.
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel